Green Housing Forum 2016
Green Housing Forum May 2016
Our fourth latest Green Housing Forum event saw us in Scotland for the first time. Hosted at the Westerwood Hotel on 25 May the day focused on the theme “Working together to tackle fuel poverty and carbon emissions.”
Whitepaper coming soon
• Barbara Atterson, Development Manager, Energy Action Scotland
Click here to open up a PDF of Barbara’s presentation
• John Stapleton, Head of External Affairs, Sustainable Homes
Click here to open up a PDF of John’s presentation
• Mike Trant, Asset Management and Policy Manager, Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership
Click here to open a PDF of Mike's presentation
• David Morrison, Renewable Solutions Consultant, Daikin UK
Click here to open a PDF of David's presentation
Green Housing Forum 2015
The latest Green Housing Forum event was hosted by Severn Vale Housing on 25th November 2015, and focused on the theme: "Fuel Poverty & Renewable Technology - Increasing SAP ratings and addressing efficiency targets for fuel poor homes."
• Andrew Eagles, Managing Director, Sustainable Homes
Click here to open a PDF of Andrew's presentation "Quality Homes - Quality Lives"
• Mike Craggs, Asset Management Director, Severn Vale Housing
Click here to open a PDF of Mike's presentation "Collaboration Towards Energy Efficient Housing"
• Iain Bevan, Southern Sales Manager Heating & Renewables, Daikin UK
Click here to open a PDF of Iain's presentation "Time To Rethink Heating"
Our second Green Housing Forum event was hosted by Staffod and Rural Homes at their officse on March 19th 2015, and focused on the theme: "Rural Fuel Poverty - addressing energy efficiency targets for homes & how to increase take-up of the Domestic RHI."
• Richard Pickford, Divisional Sales Manager, Daikin UK.
Click here to open a PDF of Richard's presentation "Making the most of renewables"
• Mike Trant, Asset Management & Policy Manager, Dumfries and Galloway Partnership.
Click here to open a PDF of Mike's presentation "Renewable Technology"
• Steve Roberts, Head of Market Intelligence, Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Click here to open a PDF of Steve's presentation "Decarbonising Heat Supply"
• Paul White, Design and Quality Manager at Town & Country Housing Group.
Click here to open a PDF of Paul's presentation "The TCHG Experience"
Green Housing Forum 2014
The inaugural Green Housing Forum Event was hosted by Two Rivers Housing at their new offices on Wednesday, 12th March 2014, and focused on the theme: “Fuel Poverty: Tackling the Triple Injustice